Sunday, November 11, 2007

Toking with Lawrence Welk

Ha ha...So I know I'm posting numerous Youtube videos, but I can't help it. Sometimes the crap you find on there is so funny.

Okay so...you remember Dick Dale (from Dick Dale and Deltones)? You know, the oh-so-hip guitarist most well know by people our age for "Misirlou" featured on the Pulp Fiction movie soundtrack. Here's a clip if you're still clueless:



And here is Dick Dale on the Lawrence Welk's show singing "One Toke Over the Line" with some shitty folk chick, after what I guest he assumed was his way of either "selling out" or showing everyone how depressed and washed up he was at the moment. And check out Lawrence Welk's toking cough! Ha! Ha!

1 comment:

kid extraordinaire said...

I love your bitterness. I'm glad I gave up Perez Hilton. Your blog is much more fun.